View Larger Map
Founded in Doncaster in 1860 by Charles Gregory, the shop is still in the same family and operates just across the road from the original site.
Originally a high class boot and shoe maker, the business has evolved considerably. Although we no longer do any commercial leather work or repairs, we still have access to many of the original skills (and in some cases the original tools!) from the past.
Top Picture: Founder Charles Gregory and his youngest daughter Hilda, 1910
Bottom Picture: Grandsons of the founder, 1930.